I try to give my recaps some thought, but tonight I am up to my ears in preparing for an Indiana Jones party. Would someone like to come over and clean my house and bake a cake? No? Well, even a dirty house will not prevent me from watching Lost;
- Jack, Kate & Hurley learn they are in 1977, shrug and put on their bell-bottoms. I suppose being on the island in the first place will lower your reactions to events, but going back in time 30 years deserves more than, "Oh, what?"
- Hurley asks Sawyer about the purge and if he is going to warn them. Sawyer responds, "I ain't here to play Nostradamus to these people." "Faraday has some interesting theories on what we can and can't do here."
- Where is Faraday? Vincent? Rose or Bernard?
When Radzinsky appeared I couldn't remember who he was and thought he was the man who gave Hurley the numbers in the mental institute. Speaking of, who was that guy? Radzinsky was the partner to Kelvin in the button pushing hatch. Kelvin told Desmond he killed himself. Interesting that he designed the building and ended up living in it.
Loved Sun giving Ben a "Namaste" to the back of the head.
- Ben's group is in the future, but when? The runway was built, Ben knew about the boats, but the Dharma housing was trashed. I'm confused.
- Christian appearing with a Norman Bates silhouette was creepy. He tells Sun, "I'm sorry, you have a bit of a journey ahead of you."
- I thought it was funny that Jack was placed on Janitorial duty - maybe with Ben's Dad?
- Do you think Juliet at first didn't put Kate's name on the list, but changed her mind?
- Sawyer seems to have fun making Jack feel bad and then goes on the porch to give Kate a small wave. She looks so depressed; no Aaron, Jack, or Sawyer and now she has to change carburetors with Juliet all day.
- So, the baby is Ethan; which means Ethan joined the Others with Ben after the purge, or they stole him at some point.
- The big surprise; little Ben gives Sayid a sandwich.
- Why is there so much tension? I know Jack and Sawyer were not BFFs, but the handshake when they first meet and then the lecture from Sawyer - is he angry? I like it better when they are running from poison darts or the smoke monster.
- Next week; Juliet tells Kate to stay away from her man, Sawyer head butts Sayid, Sayid head butts Jin, someone's house is on fire, and Sayid says, "Now I know exactly why I am here." Is he going to try to kill young Ben? Whose side is he on; the Others, Dharma, Ben, Widmore, Egyptian statue people, Rose & Bernard, Vincent, Walt, or Zombie Locke?