I'm sorry this is late, but last night ran late & my mind was mush. Did I like how it ended? Yes. Was I still confused? Yes.
- I loved how they tied all the people back together. I cried at the scene with Charlie and Claire.
- Quotes I liked, Hugo - "Kind of true dude, he's worse than Yoda." Sawyer - "I'll go get the magic Leprechaun out of the well," and Miles - "I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape."
- Not surprised Juliet was Jack's ex-wife.
- The scene with Smoke-Locke dying was a little boring. Why did he lose his powers? All this effort leading up to the big fight and it just sort of ended flat.
- I didn't understand the end - "This is a place you all made together so you could find one another." Then why was Mrs. Hawking against them meeting? Why was she there? Why would Jack be married to Juliet?
- When Jack's Dad goes into the light, I assume this means he is moving on - are the rest of them too? Why did Ben stay behind?
- I loved the way they tied the end with Jack dying in the same spot he ended up starting at. The eye close was perfect.
- I want to know what you thought? What would have made this better? Do you need therapy now that Lost is over? I feel good about the end & ready to leave it behind. This year seemed to drag on too much & all good things must end. Bravo to the writers of Lost!