I feel a little negative about Lost right now...all the coincidences are tiring & at this point I just want it to end, even if Smoke-Locke ends up being an alien from V and Muppet face Juliet gets her coffee.
- I found it interesting when Sun saw John Locke being wheeled into the hospital she said, "It's him." Him as in smoke monster?
- Hurley, "You can always bring people back from the dark side." or don't worry about Claire or Sayid, they will be happy in the end.
- Coincidences - Sawyer arrests Kate, Desmond helps Claire with a lawyer (Ilana) who happens to be meeting with Jack - who gets a phone call to operate on Locke while Sun and Jin are in the hospital. Sawyer arrests Sayid.
- Widmore's people want Desmond back and show they mean business by dropping a bomb. Smoke-Locke doesn't seem afraid of the bombs as we see later when he is just standing on the beach while everyone else drops to the ground.
- Jack is the last recruit? Claire told him, "You decided the moment you let him talk to you." Why is Smoke-Locke so concerned with Jack?
- Sayid was supposed to kill Desmond, but I don't think he did. He is now waiting to see if Smoke-Locke produces his zombie wife.
- The smoke monster was Jack & Claire's Dad - why didn't he just keep that body?
- The episode ends with Smoke-Locke saving Jack and the other group being held at gunpoint by Widmore's people. Sun sees Jin and they kiss, and she can speak English again. I thought she was going to get zapped by the fence, but no. It's time to finish this story and stop with the numbers and odd chance meetings - we get it. Adding things like the boy in the jungle and Sun losing her English is just distracting. Fix Claire's hair, take Sawyer's shirt off and let them run around the jungle shooting at things.