I love Hugo.
- The episode begins with Hurley at a fancy dinner with the Dharma guy I can't remember the name of, thanking him for his donation for the palaeontology wing. Strange how connected they are to this museum.
- We finally get to see Libby, who remembers their time on the island and tells Hurley about it.
- Ilana blew up & then Hurley blew up the ship because Michael told him to. o.k.
- Best Hurley line, "Clearly she is well enough for a fajita field trip."
- Hurley gets to have his picnic with Libby & when she kisses him he gets the flashes from the island. It's interesting that Desmond didn't tell Hurley anything, just told him to go with his gut.
- The whispering voices secret - Michael tells Hurley that he is stuck on the island and can't move on because of what he did. I thought the voices started when the Others appeared?
- I think going to Smoke-Locke's camp may not be the best idea, especially after he pushes Desmond down the well. Why didn't he just kill him? Does it have something to do with the creepy boy? Who is he? Why did it bother Smoke-Locke that Desmond wasn't afraid?
- I was shocked when Desmond ran over Locke. If he killed him, what does this mean? Is Desmond the only one who can change what happens?
- Sayid's perm and crazy eyes are driving me, well crazy.
- I'm not sure where this is going. Will it end with the candidates killing Smoke-Locke and then cheering on the plane or sub? Will everything turn into a mess, but in the sideways world they figure out how to change things? Which world is real? Are they trapped on the island like Michael?
Next week - spooky music & crazy Claire...