Please do not read this if you haven't watched this episode yet.
I don't even know where to begin. Depressing. Confusing. Shocking. I have to watch it again.
- Octagon Global Recruiting? I haven't looked yet, but you can give them your email so we have something to do during the summer http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com/
- Why do they all have to go back including Locke? How much worse can things get on the island? How did Locke get back?
- What is the significance of the tool box and the crackers Ben brought out; he said the crackers were 15 years old on the last episode and Hurley was eating them again. Seems odd.
- When the island moved, did the people on the raft move too? Did anyone survive on the freighter?
- Awful - the scene with Jin running towards the helicopter and then the explosion.
- I did not expect the freighter to explode. When Jack's Dad appeared to Michael and said, "You can go now," was that Jacob's way of saying he completed his mission - no one is supposed to leave the island?
- Who is Sun plotting against? Ben?
- I'm glad Sawyer and Desmond survived. What did Sawyer tell Kate?
- Claire gives me the creeps.
This was a great season; the finale was not what I expected, but that's what makes Lost great. I will add more to this; it's late, I'm confused.